Friday, February 14, 2014

Do not adjust your computers---It's actually Friday

So, I haven't actually posted one of these on a Friday in such a loooooong time. I loved doing them. I loved reading them. So, here it goes. Hopefully I can find five things to talk about.


So um..... Pandora has an alarm clock and a sleep timer now. I truthfully don't know how long this has been an option but I <3 it. To use the alarm clock you pretty much have to have it charging all night so I mostly just use the sleep timer so Pandora turns off after a while. It's now available for iPad too. If only this were a paid endorsement, huh?


Probably tired of hearing about my weather, huh. Well I'm tired of it, too. I have not had a full week back at school in all of 2014.  Either 2-hr delays,  snow days, or school cancelled b/c of extremely crazy low temps.

Now next week (according to the weather forecast) should be a normal week except to combat the days missed my school has decided to do something I've never done before. In lieu of adding days to the end of the year (which has been done in the past) we are going to extend our existing school day by 1hr for a few weeks. So even if I have no delays or cancellations next week won't exactly be a normal week.

Here's a pic from the other day and then today before I left (and had a commute that was double my normal time)
DIBELs

I spent several hours this week doing standardized testing. No fun picture. It was awful and time consuming. BUT it's done.

I recently got hooked on The Following. I was plowing through the episodes but then I realized I was coming to the end so I've slowed down. I always do that. I don't want it to be over. The second season is airing right now but I missed the first 5 or so....what am I going to do?!
Happy Valentine's Day :) I love my kiddos.




Wanna link up? Click here

3 Replies:

KTPonTPT said...

Cute valentines! My husband is obsessed with The Following! He watches it after I go to bed, because I'm too scared to watch those kind of shows! I'm a wimp!

Katie :)
KTP: Keep Teaching and Planning!

The Colorful Apple said...

I have had enough of the snow days and early dismissals too. We are on our third storm of the week. Over 2 feet! I'm ready for summer!

Sara :)
The Colorful Apple

Alexis Sanchez said...

Hi there! Found you through the Five for Friday link up and I'm glad I did!! I'm beyond excited that pandora has that option now... I AM USING THAT TOMORROW!! :D Also, I LOVE the following! I'm so glad it's back on! I'm totally going to start following you even though we are in different grade levels. <3

Alexis at Laugh. Eat. Learn.

Post a Comment