Thursday, August 29, 2013

Every day I'm bundling!

I've been making a lot of chevron labels, signs, posters, tags, etc this summer. Well, I'm back at school and the cohesion is coming together. Tonight I was 'trolling Pinterest' and saw another one of those birthday boards where kids born in the same month get together and each one is holding the number of their birthday. Then you take and print a pic and post it instead of one of those store bought charts. (Which I'm completely guilty of) (<---yeah I ended that with of)

You can still get these items individually but I've decided to bundle them ALL. Buy in 'bulk' and save. (I totally just got a Sam's Club membership--can you tell?!)

Get the bundle
BUT WAIT!!! Today only the bundle is 20% off!!! 
(partly because I was excited to finally bundle it all and partly because I know so many of us have already started school and the idea of laminating one more thing makes you crazy--OH and it's my mom's birthday so I'm celebrating with you)



What will you get specifically? (or click links to check out individual products)
12 Months of Birthday Chevron & numbers to hold
 click here to get this individually

all printed, laminated, and cut out

It'll look better on my white wall at school but here's my birthday board!
Visual Birthday display. :D The blanks are because I don't
have any kiddo birthdays in those months.
When I print their pictures next year I think I'm going to hang up a fun background. My navy blue door doesn't pop! (it was the only kinda solid colored thing that was at their level, lol)
Teacher Binder Starter Kit (with editable pages)
click here to get this individually 

Editable labels for book baskets, supplies, binders, carts, doors (4 color set)

Premade and Editable book basket cards (or blanks to use as you please)

Premade numbers and book basket labels (non-editable)
Click here to get the book basket label bundle

classroom supply labels with supply graphics in 6
colors click here to get these individually

Oh and don't forget the freebies that would match
click here
and

click here to get them

0 Replies:

Post a Comment